BACS™ (Biometric Access Control System) Readers
World's Fist 4-in-1 Touchless Multi-Biometiric Access Control System
· Unique micro image and behavior analysis algorithm
· Self-adjusting facial-iris tracking system
· Full connectivity and compatibility with any existing gates and doors
· Convenient plug and play interface/installation mechanism
BACS™ (Biometric Access Control System) can be applied from critical infrastructures, where highest level of security is required, to small size businesses which have lower security requirements but still want to approve on unique authentication abilities.
· Health Care
· Critical Infrastructure
• Fast and seamless bio-authentication
• Unique and attractive design
• Intuitive and comfortable UX
• Simultaneous touchless fingerprint and palm vein recongnition
• 2D/3D matching face recognition
• Various and easy options for enrollment
• Multi credential verifying options
CrucialTrak's unique facial recognition technology presents the fastest, most advanced and convenient experience for every users. Facial Images are captured in most accurate 3D patterns from widest angles of access paths.
- Automated face tracking module captures face with wide range of heights (heights range from 120cm to 220cm/3’11” to 7’2”)
- Precisely captures only targeted image (Automatically eliminates other background face images)
- Real-time facial identification under 0.001 second
- Low light level counter-light support
Absolute touchless UX with capturing 30 micro-fingerprint images in every 1 sec, CrucialTrak’s unique fingerprint recognition system provides the most assured and fastest authentication environment.
- Hygienic environment through touchless UX
- Captures 4 different fingerprints at the same time
- User Friendly Interface
- Organic 3D recognition and fastest 30 shots/sec matching algorithm
World’s first auto-tracking mechanism with minimized user’s MTAE (Meantime Attempting Effort).
- Auto Iris Tracking minimizes user's effort
- Large caliber Zoom Autofocus Control --> Long distance identification
- Best image selection algorithm
- Satisfies IEC-62471 Safety Standard
- PWM radiation intensity control
- Partial Iris donut recognition
CrucialTrak’s Full Touchless palm vein recognition, simultaneously interlocked with fingerprint recognition, provides the fastest learning, most accurate, and highly comfortable identification experience, with the design built by Bio-Mechanism UX analysis.
- Advanced matching algorithms ensure high level of accuracy
- Contactless user interface eliminates hygiene concerns
- Less than 0.00001% false acceptance rate
|CPU||Integrated CPU set||Integrated CPU set|
|Memory / Storage||2G / 16G, 64G||2G / 16G, 64G|
|Display||HDMI Display Supported||Built in 3.5” LCD|
|Color||Metal Brown, Titanium White, Platinum Silver||Metal Brown, Titanium White, Platinum Silver|
|Operation Mode||Face||Fingerprint||Iris||Palm Vein||Face||Palm Vein|
|Recognition Speed||< 0.1 sec/face||< 1 sec||< 1 sec||< 1 sec||< 0.1 sec/face||< 1 sec|
|Recognition Distance(1)||up to 1.5M||Touchless 7cm||up to 1.2M||Touchless 6cm||up to 1.5M||Touchless 6cm|
|Capture||-||4 fingers||Double Iris||-||-||-|
|FAR/FRR (%)||0.001 / 0.1||0.005 / 0.1||0.000006 / 0.1||0.00001/0.01||0.001 / 0.1||0.00001/0.01|
|Main materials||2M pixel||500 dpi||over 210 dpi||-||2M pixel||-|
|Capacity||up to 50K faces||Up to 200K fps||up to 100K iris||up to 50K Palms||up to 50K faces||up to 50K Palms|
|Information||Motion lighting and sound||Motion lighting and sound|
|Dimensions (mm)||200(W) x 200(D) x 192(H) (without Bracket)||180(W) x 70(D) x 180(H) (without Bracket)|
|Weight (Kg)||1.5 Kg||1 Kg|
|Communications||Gigabit Ethernet, Wiegand in/out, RS-485 x 2||Gigabit Ethernet, Wiegand in/out|
|Input / Output||Alarm, Relay, Switch||Alarm, Relay, Switch|
|External Interface||USB 2.0, HDMI||USB 2.0|
|Event Log Capacity||1,000,000 events||1,000,000 events|
|Photo Log Capacity||50,000 events||50,000 events|
|Remote Control||Built in WEB server||Built in WEB server|
|Power||12V DC / 5A||12V DC / 3A|
|Tamper Protection Switch||Yes||Yes|
|Languages||English (Customization available)||English (Customization available)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 60°C||0° to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 80%||5% to 80%|
|Certifications||UL, CE, FCC, KCC certied||UL, CE, FCC, KCC certied|
|Housing Materials||ABS, Poly Carbonate, PP||ABS, Poly Carbonate, PP|
|Management SW||CRUAMS (Crucial Access Management System)||CRUAMS (Crucial Access Management System)|
|Interoperation||RFID Readers & Controllers||Built in RFID Readers|
|Encryption||AES 128||AES 128|
|Connections||Terminal block, RJ45, Standard HDMI, 4p USB||RJ45, Standard HDMI, 4p USB|
|Sustainability||WEEE, RoHS||WEEE, RoHS|
|Mounting||Mounting bracket included (2 types optional mount)||Mounting bracket included|
|Additional||Iris & Face Tracking||Face Tracking|
|Warranty||2 year||2 year|
CrucialTrak BACS™ Brochure 2017
File size: 3,221KB | PDF
- Do you have an Anti-passback function?
- Do you have a Global Anti-passback function?
- How many authentication pattern modes does the BACS unit have?
- Do you have a calendar function?
- Can the BACS unit be used under the low light conditions?
- Can you set authentication for 2 or more as a multi person rule?
- Does user authentication occur at the BACS or at the server?
- Please explain the mechanism of authentication.
- What is the suggested maintenance on the BACS unit?
- What are the options for enrollment?
- What are the Multi credential verifying options?
- What is Low Light level counter- light support?
- What is PWM radiation intensity control?
- What is Partial Iris donut recognition?
- What is the Distribute Arrangement?
- How many BACS can CRUAMS handle?